Thursday, July 18, 2013

Pissed.

Seriously right now? I'm so mad. I don't know why but every little fucking thing is pissing me off. I'm about to just turn of my phone. Call it quits for the night. I'm so frustrated! People are pissing me off. It doesn't help that I think my best friend changed. & if she didn't. Then it sure fucking seems like it. Like come on now, it was a question. That's it. You didn't have to start getting sassy. I understand if your not having a good day or something. But from all the snap chats you seemed in a good mood. What happened? Seriously. Would it be better if I just stop texting you. If so then just say something. I'm already home alone. Once again. In my room listening to fucking pandora & over thinking. Not having a care in the world. I was going to take Megin's advice & just think about all the good in life. But what's so good about my life? Oh wait, NOTHING. My life is hell. Well it is when I'm alone. I can't stand it right now. I just wanna fucking scream. The only thing keeping me calm right now. Is... NOTHING. Ugh! Fuck this shit. I can't stand being alone anymore. I've only been home since 8pm & I just wanna leave. UGH! I HATE THIS! Sorry for what ever the fuck I did to piss everyone off tonight. I'll just shut of my phone & not turn it back on! 

~PissedOffTeenageGirl. 
July 19th, 2013. 

No comments:

Post a Comment