Sunday, July 21, 2013

Hurt.

I'm so hurt right now. I can't believe this. You say your hurt & I know you are. & I'm sorry for that. I told you sorry so may times! But have you even thought if I'm hurt? Because trust me, I am. I just wanna cry right now. I text you & you don't reply. I snap chat you & you open it but no reply. & I know your on Facebook. Because Facebook told me. & I know your getting all my texts. Because you have your phone on you 24/7. But yet, you don't text me back. You don't even try to talk to me. I said I was sorry! I'm sorry that I hurt you. That's what I'm sorry for. I hate this so much right now. I need my best friend but it's like I don't have her anymore. You don't talk to me. You don't even try to make contact with me. I texted you today & we had a 10 minute conversation. Not even. You didn't even say anything when I snap chatted you a picture of me & Cooper. I was so happy that he's finally home, too stay. & you didn't even answer.. That hurt me so bad.. This is why I didn't want to tell you. I didn't want to lose you. But it feels like I already did.. I hate this. I have been thinking & thinking. "What if I didn't tell you?" Here I'll answer it. We would be texting right now. You would be coming over first thing in the morning. I would still have my best friend.. Right now, I wish I wouldn't have told you. Why? Because I wouldn't be crying right now! I would still have my best friend! I'm so sorry. I don't even know how many times I have said sorry. But I'm going to continue to say it no matter what. Because I am sorry. I really am. & to be honest.. I didn't think you were going to stop talking to because of this... If I did I wouldn't have said anything... 

I'm sorry I hurt you. Please forgive me..  

~Erica..
July 22nd, 2013.

 








No comments:

Post a Comment