Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Cooper, Come Home.

Just to refresh your brains, Cooper is my dog. & I know making a blog about a dog is probably something almost no one does. But honestly, I don't think anyone understands how important he is to me. He's my whole world. I love him with all my heart. I seriously just want him to come home. I want to see him every morning when I wake up to go to school. I want him to be the first thing I see when I walk in the front door. I want him to sleep next to my at night so I know I'm safe when I close my eyes. I just want him back home where he belongs.. </3 
He's out in Glennie at my grandma & grandpas for now. He's out there because we're we leave right now we can only have 2 dogs. So we had to take Cooper to Glennie.. I hate it. The main reason why I hate it so much is because most people don't know this but Cooper is what kept this family together. He's what made it whole. <3 
Without him here for the past week everything has been hell. It's all been going down hill. Everything is falling apart. My mom is more stressed. Emery getting in trouble. Lyle & my mom fighting. & me always being sad & depressed. Having no one to comfort me when I'm alone & just wanting to cry. No one here to listen. Since Cooper hasn't been home I have been getting in more trouble at school & home. I have been getting grounded. The first time I have been grounded since my mom & Jason spelt over a year ago. The first time I have been getting in bad trouble at school. The first time I got my phone taken away. The first time me & my mom had fought & I told her I was about to just walk out. Without him here everything isn't the same. Home just isn't home with out him.. 
I got to see him yesterday, Memorial Day. Right when I got to my grandmas I got outta the car & he was stand right there. I hugged him so tight, not wanting to let him go. He was right by my side the whole time I was there. When I was standing he was sitting next to me. When I was sitting, he was laying down by my feet. When I was playing with the kids, he was watching me every second. 
The hardest part was when it was time to say goodbye... The hardest thing I have had to do in a long time. I just wanted to cry. I didn't want to say it. But I had too.. While Emery was getting Haley & Alice in the car Cooper ran right up to him & was about to get in the car to go home. But.. He wasn't going home. He had to stay out in Glennie. It broke my heart.. </3 I walked him inside the house. I didn't want to walk out that front door.. Because I knew I wouldn't get to see him for a while.. I knew I had to leave but I didn't want to leave him behind.. It took me a good 5-10 minutes to walk out the door. Because I kept turning back& hugging him even tighter. Telling him I love him & I'll come back for him soon. Sooner than he knows. When I walked out the front door I looked back & seen him standing right there. He wanted to go home.. I started to tear up & I said the word I didn't want to say, goodbye. When I got in the car I just looked out the window. Looking back at him. Wanting to turn the car around & bring him home. But I couldn't.. I started to cry. So I plugged my headphones into my ears & just began to jam out to loud music. Ignoring everything else in the world. Because I knew when I got home, it wasn't going to feel like home.. 
It will never feel like home without Cooper here.. Please.. Cooper come home. I need you more than anything right now. <3 

~Erica.<3
5.28.13







No comments:

Post a Comment