Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Why?

That's the question I have been asking all day. Why? Why do you have to do this? Why do you have to ruin everything that makes me happy? Why do you like me sad & depressed? Why don't you just let me be happy? Why don't you just leave me alone? Why don't you just forget about me? Why can't you just let me be happy again? Why can't you just face the fact that he makes me happy now? Why can't you just believe that I like him & not you? Why can't you just face the fact that I was finally happy again? Seriously why? That's that question I have been asking both, you & myself. When I finally got to ask you that. All you said was, "No." Really? I sent you a long ass message asking for you to just stop trying to ruin my life & just leave me alone. & you replied with one word. No. Seriously what did I do to deserve this? I asked my best friend that & she said nothing. But I just don't get it. There has to be something that is making you do all this. Something that I must have don't wrong. But I don't understand what I did. I can't thin of anything I did to make you hate me this much. I really can't. Your the one that left me. Your the one that didn't want to talk. Your the one that is doing this. I don't even know how many times I have asked you to just stop & leave me alone. & you just say no or not reply at all. I seriously hate the fact that you won't even talk to me. I believe if you would just talk to me like a normal person, everything would be fine. We would at least be friends or we would just stay outta each others lives. Honestly, I think the second one would happen. But all I'm asking is, why? Just tell me what I did & I'll be on my way. As long as you stop trying to ruin my life. Stop trying to ruin everything that makes me happy. Can't you just face the fact that I'm finally happy again? Can't you just be happy for me? Seriously, why can't you? It's not even that hard. I did it for you. Now all I'm asking is for you to do that for me. Please. That's all I ask. 
I just wish you would tell me. Or talk to me. But knowing you, you won't.. 

~Erica.
6.4.13

No comments:

Post a Comment